[MVLUG] Monday Meeting

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Tue Oct 29 08:41:28 MST 2002

On Monday, December 05, 2011 04:52:45 PM LD 'Gus' Landis wrote:
> Postponing works for me... BUT the conflict I had
> with tonight's meeting already cancelled my conflict
> due to weather!  Glad there are not enough "damn
> yankee northerners" to "brave the snow" around here.
> (I don't care about the snow).

The IRC channel exists (#mvlug on OFTC) if anyone wishs to have a virtual
meeting (v-meeting? e-meeting? is there a word for this?).

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> ▪ GPG: 0x4A456FBA

Genius is ten percent inspiration and fifty percent capital gains.
— None (117)

This e-mail is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private