[MVLUG] Software Freedom Day + Install Fest?

Don McCoy don2718 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:00:26 MDT 2007

http://softwarefreedomday.org/

Perhaps we should have the fall install fest coincide with this just for
the collateral advertising...

I know we can't afford have an unlimited number of people show up, but
we can maybe stage a demo and hand out some information to people who
are interested but not ready for an install.  If there /is/ a lot of
interest, maybe we'll have a second install fest in a bigger location.

If...  We'll see.  We do need to start thinking about this though.  The
date for SFD is September 15th, a Saturday.  Seems a good a day as any.
What do you all think?

Don