[MVLUG] Install Fest 2k7 FALL

Shaun Hadfield syrrus at epop3.com
Wed Aug 22 16:08:52 MDT 2007

Quoting Joe Pfeiffer <joseph at pfeifferfamily.net>:

> Shaun is probably in as good a position as anybody to check this
> out, since he's > (presumably) got access to copies of Vista that
> can be used to recover a PC that's left unbootable.

Er, uh.... yeah of course, sure, why wouldn't I?....

Actually yeah - I can have a Vista DVD on hand for just-in-case
scenarios.  The beautiful thing about Vista is that one DVD pretty
much covers all needs - the product key is what determines the SKU
installed.  Now if they could fix everything else....

--Shaun
syrrus at epop3.com