[MVLUG] Install Fest 2k7 FALL

Charles Cosse ccosse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 22:18:50 MDT 2007

ICT (campus computer support) offers XP cdroms with license key, good for 2
installations only, for $8, or some similarly low price.  I thought it was a
pretty good deal for a legal XP.  You have to show an NMSU ID, and that's
about it.  They also have M$-Office and some other stuff.  I installed it
under vmware running on Gentoo.  The sound doesn't work in windows and the
graphics experience a few periodic pauses, and are rather degraded in
quality, but it runs good, overall, like that.

-charlie