[MVLUG] Cheap Comptuer

Samat Jain lists at samat.org
Sun Jun 10 22:21:17 MDT 2007

On Sunday 10 June 2007 07:02:37 pm Beryl Snyder wrote:
> I am looking for a cheap computer for a DVR  and for a vmware
> development server. I am looking for the minimum of 1Ghz+ proc and 512mb
> to 1GB ram the rest is negotiable.
> dose anyone know of a place around here where i can buy one? I looked
> around Las Cruces but no one seemed to have one. is there a store in El
> Paso that might?

Just wondering, did you say you wanted to run VMware on this machine? Given
your desired specifications, it's not going to be enjoyable...

--
Samat Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x1A1993D3
Partner, Chief Technology Officer | Rhombic Networks, LLC

Power corrupts.  And atomic power corrupts atomically.
-- Anonymous (293)