[MVLUG] Cheap Comptuer

Beryl Snyder bnsnyder at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 15 09:54:49 MDT 2007

Thanks every one for you help.

Beryl Snyder <bnsnyder at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Yes, I would like to be able to run VMware on it, my goal was to run
eclipse and vnc or Xserver in the VM and have the physical box be a DVR.
they are my minimum specs, I know it will be slow but i figure for a
development box i do not need much, and if VMware is slow i can always
just not use it and setup the services on the physical box to remote in
to.
 I would like to have a clean install of the os on the VM so i can play
around with some of the configurations and distros like
http://www.damnvulnerablelinux.org/ and not care about wiping it.
what would you recommend for the minimum system requirements for VMware?