[MVLUG] Summer Meetings

Don McCoy don2718 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:17:54 MDT 2007

So we've fully entered summer, right?  It's so hard to tell when one is
not in sync with the throws of academia... :)  Anyway, congratulations
to those of you finishing up for just this semester.  Double that if
you're finished for good!

So I thought I'd bring up the general subject of what we'd like to do
over the course of the summer.  I'm happy meeting or not, I'll be around
more or less the whole time.  If we have a June meeting, we are shy a
presentation topic so we need to come up with something.  Any suggestions?

Don