[MVLUG] Linux Help Forums

Jonathan A. Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Tue May 22 07:59:13 MDT 2007

So... with the last install fest I think we learned that although people
do come to the install fest to install linux on their computer, a lot of
people come to have real life people help them with their linux
problems.  Or in the very least, have in real life people create more
problems ;).  I think it might be under consideration within the next
school year, to have quarterly help you with your linux problems get
togethers.  Obviously we just don't have enough time at a meeting for
people to bring their computers in.  What do y'all think?
-Jonathan Lindsey