[MVLUG] Linux Help Forums

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Tue May 22 21:15:57 MDT 2007

I think that there is plenty of knowledge that shows up at the meetings, and I don't mean to say that we shouldn't allow people to help others or raise questions at meetings, but meetings are long... already, and not that I have any particular place to go; no social life you see; we are limited I'm sure on the amount of time others do have, hence maybe scheduling a meeting or two a semester specifically on help, and perhaps advertising like we do on the install fest for anyone to come by and we will help.

-Jonathan Lindsey