[MVLUG] June meeting

Samat Jain lists at samat.org
Wed May 30 09:20:00 MDT 2007

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 10:05:09 pm Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> At a glance, isn't it all still there?  Doesn't look like the Big
> Change has happened yet.  Though I've got a hunch that grabbing it
> quick would be a good idea, if you want it.

I'm not sure where it is... sometime last year we moved over from
threebit.com's servers (which had the Drupal website) to Fastwave's (on which
we setup Geeklog instead of migrating Drupal).

Presumably it's still on the old server, unless someone made a copy (I
didn't).

Though, there was nothing particularly special about the site other than it
having Bill Knechtel's beautiful MVLUG logo, and having more content (albeit
older) than what's on the Geeklog site now.

Samat

--
Samat Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x1A1993D3
Partner, Chief Technology Officer | Rhombic Networks, LLC

Conway's Law: In any organization there will always be one person who knows
what is going on. This person must be fired.
-- Anonymous (446)