[MVLUG] your opinions on virtual machine emulation

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Thu May 1 08:49:17 MDT 2008

Well,
I guess this hick needs to throw in his two cents.  I'm partial to VMWare.
I've used virtual box, and in my experience it was slower, with vista than
vmware.  It wouldn't load 64 bit os's.  Virtualization isn't anything new to
me, it seems all I do with my computers now are run virtual machines.  My
home laptop, my work laptop, and my home pc are all running vmware, with at
least an xp guest.

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation