[MVLUG] speaking of meetings...

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Thu Sep 11 15:04:26 MDT 2008

I wasn't keeping a formal count, but I thought Monday nights had the
fewest objections.  Is that accurate?  Is there somebody who couldn't
make Mondays, but could make another night?  Also, it seemed like
several people wanted it later.  Would 7:00 work better?  Would 7:00
be unworkable for anybody?

Also, I think we'd agreed that Don's suggested topic (distributions)
is a good one.  Seems like we'd want to talk about Debian Family,
RedHat Family, Gentoo -- what else?

I could talk a little about the basic idea of software packages and
use aptitude to talk about the Debian family.  Somebody else would
need to talk about RedHat, and is there anybody to describe gentoo?