[MVLUG] speaking of meetings...

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Thu Sep 11 22:00:05 MDT 2008

Another way to put that is that whatever you do, you don't want to
drive away the core constituency -- and in the short time I've been
involved, the LUG has been most successful when it's followed exactly
the path you outline.  All the same, it seems like there's some
benefit to be gained by trying to go for a bit broader topics early in
the year, and postponing "how to use automake" for later (actually,
that's a topic I wouldn't mind presenting later this year....).