[MVLUG] OpenSolaris student packs

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Tue Sep 23 12:24:20 MDT 2008

Sun has sent me five "OpenSolaris Student Packs" --  two-CD sets with
an OpenSolaris LiveCD and an OpenSolaris Resource CD for x86 and x64 --
in support of Software Freedom Day Sepember 20, 2008 (yes, that was a
couple of days ago:  I was out of town when the CDs arrived).  First
come first serve to anybody who wants them.

It looks like more are available at no cost from
opensolaris-universities at sun.com.  If I run out I'll request some more
from them.
--
Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.       Phone -- (575) 646-1605
Department of Computer Science       FAX   -- (575) 646-1002