[MVLUG] Happy Birthday Fedora

DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us DThomas at metrocourt.state.nm.us
Wed Sep 24 09:47:48 MDT 2008

Cool, I love it. Linux just kkeps getting better.

David Thomas

"Jonathan Lindsey" <jlindsey at 3drc.com>
Sent by: mvlug-list-bounces at mvlug.org
09/24/2008 09:39 AM
Please respond to
mvlug-list at mvlug.org

<mvlug-list at mvlug.org>
cc

Subject
[MVLUG] Happy Birthday Fedora

Today is the birthday of the Fedora Project.  Five years ago some of the
makers of RedHat decided to add another project that would be for the
desktop community.  Fedora was the result.  I’m very big into fedora, I’ve
been using fedora since core 1, and actively using it (meaning at home or
at work as primary os) since fedora core 5.  Right now Fedora 9 is the
current release and it’s available through their website:
http://www.fedoraproject.com

-Jonathan

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer