[MVLUG] VirtualBox

Eric Krieger grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 6 14:00:56 MDT 2009

If memory serves me the version of VirtualBox that is found in the Ubuntu
repos *does not* support USB to the virtual machines...where the binary from
the Sun site does.

- Eric

Eric J. Krieger
Ubuntu Member and Altruistic Network Ninja.

Email: grammatoncleric at ubuntu.com
Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GrammatonCleric
NM LoCo: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NewMexicoTeam