[MVLUG] Fall 2009 Linux InstallFest

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Thu Sep 3 13:50:19 MDT 2009

Ah, looks like your question was stuck in the mail queue...  we moved
to first Mondays a while ago (checking mvlug.org...  yes, that's what
it says there in at least one place.  Is there someplace where it
still says first Tuesday?).  My impression was that, between the
InstallFest Saturday and Labor Day, we're giving this month a pass.