[MVLUG] meeting

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Thu Sep 3 14:00:03 MDT 2009

The install fests also offer a place for people to come that have questions about linux, and ask us.  I remember a couple of install fests it seemed as there were more questions rather than answers.  I always try to mention to the people about our mailing list, so that if they do have a question they can ask it on here, and we can do our best to answer it.
-Jonathan

-Jonathan Lindsey
"Maverick 99"
Network Engineer