[MVLUG] MVLUG -- today!

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Mon May 3 09:44:03 MDT 2010

Is everyone still good with 5:30 on the meetings.  I can't possibly get there by that time, and with school ending this week, and not having classes on monday, I'm wondering if anyone would be opposed to pushing it back maybe 1 hour?  6:30 - 7:30?  I'm just one person, so if it's only me requesting and causing problems with others, then it's no biggie.

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation