[MVLUG] google maps route planning constraints

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Nov 10 11:01:59 MST 2010

Hmm...  I noticed today that google's directions to Science Hall
involve driving on Frenger.  Is there a way to mark a particular
street as precluded when asking directions to a location (preferably
embedded in the link to the location, of course)?  What little I've
seen on the web -- people asking for similar features -- seems to
imply "no", but I thought I'd ask.