[MVLUG] I have two Dell desk tops that won't let me put Linex on them !

Larry Longnecker 4dogs2cats1h at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 20:30:32 MDT 2010

Hello  every body :

I have two dell desk tops that have XP on them and I want to put Linux
or dual boot them But it would not let me ! it just crashes if any thing
but Xp is put on them .please what is the trick to put Linux on  them...
on a dell Dimension  2400 and a 4700  I have run Linux on my dell lap
top dual boot but these two are driving me insane.What is the trick with
these two ?  these two are home work computers and they are crashing
over and over but won't take a good operating system .I have learned I
don't have eyes in the back of my head!
  Any advice?

Help !

Pam and Larry Longnecker