[MVLUG] 8 bogus beliefs of Linux community

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 08:26:27 MDT 2010

     I Think any comparison of Linux to Windows is stupid. The Windows
user had to pay money for that operating system and it will load easy
but not work well.

     The Linux user gets his operating system for free but it takes a
little skill to install it. Once a new version like Ubuntu version
10.04.1 is installed and updated it is far more capable than Windows. I
think all the current versions of Linux maintain the configurability you
like.