[MVLUG] InstallFest -- thanks!

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Sat Sep 11 21:34:44 MDT 2010

Jonathan Lindsey writes:
>Also, as for a faster switch, I have a Cisco 2950T 24 port 10/100 with 2 10/100/1000 gigabit uplink ports.  I will bring it to the next install fest.
>-Jonathan

Sounds like a solution to the wired part of the bandwidth problem; is
the Belkin a B or a G access point?

And Don, I honestly didn't mean to play semantic word games when I
asked if you'd brought a router or an AP.  I'm used to wired routers,
and APs that do nothing but provide wireless access (and rely on
another host for things like serving DHCP and routing).  So when I was
expecting an AP and you said you'd brought a router, I thought you'd
either brought a wired router for some inexplicable reason, or had
mis-spoken.  Took a while to realize you'd brought a wireless router.