[MVLUG] InstallFest -- thanks!

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Sat Sep 11 21:37:22 MDT 2010

Additionally, I will update the install fest lessons learned and I think I would like to do individual lessons learned pages..... and as soon as I get the moin moin syntax down... I'll get that square.

Samat... I really missed your stop motion video this go around.

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation