[MVLUG] InstallFest -- thanks!

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Tue Sep 14 01:12:21 MDT 2010

On Saturday, September 11, 2010 08:17:40 pm Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> Thanks to all who helped out with the InstallFest this morning -- I
> frankly lost count of how many people we helped very early in the
> process.  It was SRO in SH 124 for virtually the entire time.

Just wondering, did anyone keep statistics on number of fresh (i.e.
reformatted disk) and dual-boot bare-metal installs, and virtual machine
installs?

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to
do so.
-- Douglas Adams, _Last Chance to See_ (653)