[MVLUG] need more information

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Tue Sep 14 11:05:14 MDT 2010

Does it check that the path in the mapping actually exists?  If so,
we'll need to do that step of the VM configuration on a Windows
machine.

Can you run the virtualbox that gets installed in the VM?  Saturday I
wound up accidentally installing virtualbox in a VM (I was trying to
bring in the guest additions and screwed up), but I didn't try to run
it.