[MVLUG] Laptop Components

Larry Longnecker 4dogs2cats1h at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 14:49:26 MDT 2010

How did you know I needed them so badly? local  store not carrying them
and on line cnet and egg head  both out and mine down to a crawl and
taken two hours at that rate to make a note .Do you have 6th since? I
have been calling all over that I know of to check.the hard drives I am
using is one that came from a old 1999 lap. and it don't move right it
is out side on a portable power supply using a  usb to run it it has to
have powerd drive . thank you again .pam longnecker