[MVLUG] hello

Michael Simmons msimmons at fastwave.biz
Mon Sep 20 22:30:05 MDT 2010

I don't really know anything specific about the 4100, but I thought HP
had linux printer drivers for at least their business class printers.

As far as printers in general on Linux?  I don't have anything useful.

So, in closing, you are making it to the list, and maybe someone else
knows something about printers.

-Michael