[MVLUG] Software Raid

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Mon Sep 27 00:18:47 MDT 2010

"On the Linux XFS implementations, compatibility issues between different architectures exists due to journaling-optimization. This can be solved by running xfs_repair (to clean the journal) before mounting the file system on a different architecture." http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-285858.html

This is what I found... but I'm having a hard time finding anything more.

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation