[MVLUG] Redoing the wiki's InstallFest page

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Wed Aug 3 02:10:41 MDT 2011

On Wednesday, August 03, 2011 01:58:58 AM Don McCoy wrote:
>   I like it!  Thanks for doing that Samat.  I particularly like the
> additional option "bare metal".  There are more than a few situations
> where this is absolutely the right thing to do and one of the main
> reasons is To Avoid Complexity.  This is how linux was meant to be run,
> after all..   :)

Agreed 100%.

I added your virtual machine/dual-boot explanation to:

  http://www.mvlug.org/InstallFest/InstallationTypes

It's linked from the main FAQ-ish page to keep that page scannable. Do you have any thoughts re: what else to put under bare metal? You should write it so it's kept in a consistent writing style.

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> ∗ GPG: 0x4A456FBA

Love your neighbour, yet don't pull down your hedge.
— Benjamin Franklin (307)