[MVLUG] Re:Flyer

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Aug 3 14:35:04 MDT 2011

In general, I like it!

Couple of things -- It's September 3, not September 2.  I'd like to
say 10:00 rather than 11:00 (I think we can make it by then, and it'll
get us done sooner); also, needs a statement that we won't start any
new installs after noon (we've had incidents in the past in which
we've said 10:00-2:00 and had people show up at 1:59).

I wonder if we should remove the paragraphs about backing up data,
live CDs, and pizza; instead say something generic about more
information (including what to bring and more about what we're doing)
being on the web pages.  Might want the InstallFest link itself
(http://www.mvlug.org/InstallFest), rather than a link to the main
page.

Would it be reasonable to have tear-offs with the URL along the bottom?
--
Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.                 http://pfeifferfamily.net/
1440 Tierra del Sol Dr                         575.525.2764 (H)