[MVLUG] InstallFest

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Tue Jan 11 12:19:21 MST 2011

-Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: mvlug-list-bounces at mvlug.org on behalf of Don McCoy
Sent: Tue 1/11/2011 12:16 PM
To: mvlug-list at mvlug.org
Subject: Re: [MVLUG] InstallFest

  On 1/11/2011 11:53 AM, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hmmm...  I forgot I've got a commitment in ABQ the evening of the
> 5th.  If we do it the 5th, I'll have to leave by 2:30 at the latest --
> is that reasonable?

That seems like too many weeks after classes have started.  I think what
we need here is more people to say they can attend on the 22nd or 29th.
As far as I know, we get Jonathan one weekend and me the other -- that's
not going to affect things near as much as being there with only three
people helping.

Just my two cents...

Don