[MVLUG] Spring InstallFest?

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Jan 12 07:50:40 MST 2011

So far, it sounds like the most available people is the 22nd (sorry,
Don) so unless I hear some anguished appeals that's when we'll do it.
I'm also trying to set something up with the local model rocket club;
I need to know my constraints by tonight to get that done.

On another note:  the vast majority of our customers in recent
semesters have been Heather's ECE 161 students.  She won't be teaching
that class this semester, though the person who is teaching it says
he'll be keeping the current setup (so there's a good chance we'll
still see a bunch of those students).  Heather will, however, be
teaching a Linux administration class at DACC; DACC uses Fedora.  Any
chance we could try to also have a Fedora install ready?  I'm suddenly
much more interested in attending Jonathan's "how to do a VB image"
meeting at ID!

On the ID meeting -- any time after this weekend is good for me (from
now through the weekend is pretty hopeless, between the LCCT one-acts
festival and Sandi's competitions).