[MVLUG] Spring InstallFest?

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Jan 12 08:48:38 MST 2011

The Fedora decision is from above.  After she's taught it once she may
have an opportunity to change it for the future.  I think she said
fedora 13 (looking at the site, it appears 14 is current -- I'm big on
"install current", even if that may introduce minor differences, so
I'd suggest we go with 14).