[MVLUG] Install Fest / Virtual Machine Meeting

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Wed Jan 12 15:20:14 MST 2011

On Wednesday, January 12, 2011 09:50:30 am Jonathan Lindsey wrote:
> Are you going to be available for the 22nd and would you do that time lapse thing again,.... I think that was awesome!

I don't think I can make it. I can drop the equipment off and set it up if someone is willing to handle it.

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

As repressed sadists are supposed to become policemen or butchers so those with irrational fear of life become publishers.
-- Cyril Connoly (219)