[MVLUG] hippy due da internet that works right!

Gary Aschbacher gary at megahertz.biz
Wed Jan 12 16:51:13 MST 2011

Are you talking the Chaparral on the east side of the mountains?  We (FastWave.Biz) put in a tower several months ago covering the new subdivision east of Vado.  It does NOT cover the town across the mountains but does cover the east side of I-25 pretty well.

Just asking; if we can get a tower lease east of the mountains we will sure let you know.

Gary