[MVLUG] test...

Joe Pfeiffer pfeiffer at cs.nmsu.edu
Wed Jan 12 21:44:20 MST 2011

We've just wandered past my minimal knowledge of the system:  I've got
a key with key ID F88D7BBD, associated with the name
pfeiffer at cs.nmsu.edu.  It's got a subkey with name
joseph at pfeifferfamily.net, with key ID FC3C063AF88D7BBD, which is what
I used to sign that message.  First I noticed that the IDs were
different...  looking with seahorse, you seem to have a similar
situation with samat at samat.org having key ID 4A456FBA, and three
subkeys all starting with 20C6F0A64A56FBA.

Just to see what happens, I'm using my @cs identity for this one.