[MVLUG] Spring InstallFest?

Beryl Snyder lineman60 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 22:16:08 MST 2011

What software do you want installed on the fedora box?  if it's sysadmin
class I might see, Nmap, sshd, netcat, ettercat, tcpdump or wireshark some
scripting language, python or perl. I am also guessing she will want
*them*to install Apache, *SQL, and whatever. Here is  a link to a
bunch of sweet
tools http://sectools.org/