[MVLUG] InstallFest

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Thu Jan 13 11:28:18 MST 2011

OK, you can all see I just sent an email to Paul Furth inviting his
students -- so we're committed!  It seems like having helpers show up
starting at 9:00 is early enough to have everything ready for a 10:00
start time.

I think we can just use my laptop for a wireless router this time
(though we still need Jonathan's switch).  Having an access point as a
backup might not be a bad idea, though.