[MVLUG] Install Fest / Virtual Machine Meeting

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Thu Jan 13 19:28:49 MST 2011

On Thursday, January 13, 2011 04:41:15 pm Alexander Gunkel wrote:
> I'd like to try make this.  Not being from Las Cruces nor a regular of
> your group, can someone enlighten me with the full name of "ID" and
> maybe provide an address?

http://olm.openstreetmap.de/?zoom=18&lat=32.2990602&lon=-106.7708411&id=654905724&objecttype=node

Now, to figure out a structured way to represent menus…

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

Chisolm's First Corollary to Murphy's Second Law: When things just can't possibly get any worse, they will.
-- None (442)