[MVLUG] Install Fest / Virtual Machine Meeting

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Thu Jan 13 21:19:57 MST 2011

Samat K Jain writes:
>On Thursday, January 13, 2011 04:41:15 pm Alexander Gunkel wrote:
>> I'd like to try make this.  Not being from Las Cruces nor a regular of
>> your group, can someone enlighten me with the full name of "ID" and
>> maybe provide an address?
>
>http://olm.openstreetmap.de/?zoom=18&lat=32.2990602&lon=-106.7708411&id=654905724&objecttype=node
>
>Now, to figure out a structured way to represent menus…

In light of
http://techcrunch.com/2011/01/12/gooseberry-natural-resources-are-huge-assholes/
(and that's just the coolest URL I've ever seen) I have to think that
an XML schema for restaurant menues ought to be patentable and we
should all have royalties beyond the dreams (and I dream big) of
avarice for the rest of our great-grandchildren's lives....