[MVLUG] MVLUG Linux InstallFest January 22!

Joe Pfeiffer pfeiffer at cs.nmsu.edu
Sat Jan 15 22:53:16 MST 2011

The Mesilla Valley Linux Users Group will be conducting the Spring
2011 Linux InstallFest next Saturday, January 22, in SH124.  We'll be
starting at 10:00 AM, and staying as long as necessary.  We will stop
new installs at noon, though, so we can try to get out at a reasonable
time.

MVLUG volunteers will try to assist anyone who is interested in
installing Linux on their PCs.  We'll have CDs for the current
releases of Ubuntu and Fedora, for both native (dual-boot) and
VirtualBox installations.  We'll have wired and wireless Internet
access available.

There is no cost for this, though we take up a collection for pizza
at about 11:30 so we can have lunch around noon.

See you next Saturday!