[MVLUG] Install fest sign-up sheet and exit survey?

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Tue Jan 18 15:33:48 MST 2011

The surveys are a good idea; it wouldn't be hard to have a sign-in at
the door where we could collect email addresses.  We could also send
them an invitation to join the mvlug list with the survey.  Hmmmm....
we could also preload an mvlug.org bookmark in the browsers for the
virtualbox installs...

I don't have a lot of faith in the signup idea.  What are we going to
do -- turn someone away if they show up with reserving a spot?