[MVLUG] Install fest sign-up sheet and exit survey?

Alexander Gunkel akgunkel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:43:38 MST 2011

The sign-in sheet is probably a good idea but I think the survey may
be a waste of effort.  Surveys generally get a very low response rate,
how useful is it really going to be if you only get 2 or 3 responses?

If you are interested in what the numbers look like for distributions,
put an unlabeled box on the sign-in sheet.  After we complete an
install we can record what we installed for them.

I like the idea of putting an mvlug.org bookmark in the browser on the vm image.