[MVLUG] Install fest sign-up sheet and exit survey?

Michael Harris shifty.cow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:48:04 MST 2011

I like the idea of recording what distribution was installed and in what
configuration (dual-boot, VirtualBox, complete). I also agree that a survey
would not be well-responded to, especially if it went out long into the
future*.

*I write this, of course, while in the middle of filling out an online
survey for NMSU, though I suspect I will be among very few respondents...