[MVLUG] Install fest sign-up sheet and exit survey?

Larry Longnecker 4dogs2cats1h at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 20:26:46 MST 2011

Hello

  (1) One way is to have some one at the desk at the door to sign in
people as they come into the install vest and get all of their
information .
 (2) that the door person can sign out the people as they are done and
ask them questions on how it went that day for them .
 (3) this way you could send out emails to them and ask them how their
computers are doing and ask about becoming a member
 (4) this way you can check back to see how they like linex.

 take care and stay safe ..
Pam L