[MVLUG] Install fest sign-up sheet and exit survey?

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Tue Jan 18 21:28:18 MST 2011

Jonathan Lindsey writes:
>I have thought about many things yall have discussed in this thread
since our last install fest. I have even looked into creating a survey
using our wiki, rather than rolling my own.  I think we need a sign in
sheet as this would help our first in first out process grately would
someone draft this? I also think a survey afterwords on paper would
work best. We as helpers could use it to improve next go around. I do
not know about the rest of yall but I usually spend some time talking
about the lug and list while waiting on something to finish.
>One of the biggest problems with installfests is the lack of
continued support. This can be resolved with a followup on our next
meeting. however since it is so close to febs meeting should we
consider doing it in March?

The February meeting is far enough after the InstallFest this time
that planning on followup then seems like a good idea.