[MVLUG] Install Fest Virtual Machine Meeting - Thursday 6:30 at International Delights

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Wed Jan 19 11:25:29 MST 2011

Howdy All,
Just a reminder/sign-up message about the aforementioned informal meeting.

I currently have the following in attendance:
Jonathan Lindsey
Antonio Arredondo
Joe Pfeiffer
Alexander Gunkel

Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can get a large enough
table together.  I plan on eating at 6:30, and getting started around
7:00pm.  Again the meeting is informal as we build the Install Fest
Virtual Machine.  If you are interested in building a virtual machine
from scratch, come on down, if you need an excuse to go to International
Delights then come on down.

International Delights, 1245 El Paseo Road, Las Cruces, NM 88001-6000
www.internationaldelightscafe.com

International delight cafe
Its on el paseo
Come to university head west. You will turn north on el paseo
ID is on the *right* just past the albertsons in the same strip mall
Of you turn just before village inn you will be square.
5756493911 is my cell number.

Jonathan Lindsey
Network Engineer
3D Research Corporation