[MVLUG] draft sign-in sheet

Alexander Gunkel akgunkel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:14:56 MST 2011

Attached is a very rough draft of a flyer to hand our customers when
they are ready to leave, providing a little more information about
mvlug.

You guys will probably want to heavily edit and add more information
but I thought I'd make sure we had something for tomorrow.

I can print 40 or 50 of these if you email any edits back to me.

Or just delete the the whole thing as you see fit ;-)

--Alex