[MVLUG] fedora virtual machine

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Fri Jan 21 16:11:55 MST 2011

Don't know if it's my configuration, something inherent in virtualbox,
or something inherent in fedora...  but geeeez it's slow on both my
laptop and my home workstation.  We'll see how things go...

I've exported the machine I made as an appliance.  It looks like it
created two files, a .ovf and a .vmdk.  Presumably both are needed...
over on the Windows side, what is the procedure for importing the VM?
Is it sufficient to put them both on a USB stick, plug it in, install
virtualbox on the target machine, and specify to import the .ovf file
from the stick?